The perfect setting for your next event…
Whether it be for a wedding reception, wedding ceremony or groups gathering for business will find a gracious welcome at the Keeney Memorial Cultural Center in Wethersfield, Connecticut. In the heart of the state’s largest historic district, this handsome Victorian historic property features two stories of airy, bright and spacious meeting rooms.
- Beautifully renovated landmark building
- Easily accessible from I-91 in a charming village setting
- Free off-street parking for 100 cars
- Fully air-conditioned and handicapped-accessible
- 60’x30’ ballroom accommodates groups up to 200, with several smaller rooms available
- A variety of table configurations can be provided with comfortable padded chairs
- New Bose Speakers with variety of A/V equipment, screens, podiums and wireless internet access are available
- Spacious kitchen facilities and convenient load-in make catering easy
- Affordable rates for any occasion, only minutes from Hartford and Middletown
Wethersfield Historical Society
200 Main Street, Wethersfield, CT
For Rentals please contact Roberta Simpson at (860)529-7161 or via e-mail
A word from some of our satisfied customers…
Operation Fuel, Inc. had a great event at the Keeney Ballroom in the Keeney Memorial Cultural Center at Wethersfield Historical Society February 13, 2015. We love that Operation Fuel described our historic building as “warm, bright and optimistic!” Operation Fuel is one of the several businesses that take advantage of the building for meetings, receptions and events.