Old Wethersfield Arts and Crafts Fair - Registration Form & Agreement
Please complete the digital form below, for any questions please email: OWAF@wethersfieldhistory.org
For the benefit of the Wethersfield Historical Society SATURDAY, October 5, 2019
Event Hours: 10am-4pm APPLICATIONS must include:
1. Three (3) artwork .jpg images, including one (1) booth image, if available:
2. CV/Resume and/or short bio (this will be used for writing press releases and other media):
CV/Resume and/or short bio:
3. Completed application form:
First Name (required):
Last Name (required):
Phone Number (required):
Email Address (required):
Aisle booth Selection (required):
Business Name (if applicable):
Medium/media (product description):
Mail Address (street, city, state, zip code):
CT State Tax Number:
• September 15 – submission deadline
• March – September, on-going jury selection
• Acceptance notifications will be emailed by September 16
• September 15 – booth payment due
• September 15 – last date to cancel with refund
• October 4 – load-in tents/tables/etc. *no valuables, security NOT available
• Saturday, OCTOBER 5 – OW Arts & Crafts Fair 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (artists & vendors begin set-up at 7am)
• October 5 & 6 – Load out
• Artwork must be handmade, skillfully created, and produced by or under the direction of the artist.
• Artists may show work only in categories in which they were accepted.
• Artists may not exhibit or sell work that is not represented in submitted jury images.
• Artists may not exhibit or sell work by other artists.
• Imported items and mass-produced work is not allowed—no exceptions. This policy will be strictly enforced this year.
• All work must be for sale.
• Artists must personally attend their exhibits throughout the OW Arts & Crafts Fair.
• Artists are expected to comply with all regulations and respect artistry standards.
• The Wethersfield Historical Society reserves the right to remove any artist from the present or future fairs for breach of the written participation rules, the laws of the State of Connecticut, or for disruptive/abusive behavior.
• Artist Exhibitors must bring their own tents. Typical white 10’x10’ tent with full sides and weights or stakes are recommended.
• Booth fee is not due until notification of acceptance. Receipt of booth fee by OWAF guarantees your place at the Fair. The undersigned applicant agrees and acknowledges that the right to enter upon the premisesis in the nature of a license, expressly limited to the purposes, date, and time of the show for which this application has been accepted. The Wethersfield Historical Society expressly disclaims any warranty that the premises are suitable for the purposes intended, and assumes no liability for injury, damage or loss suffered by reason or negligent misconduct of persons on the premises during the show. The applicant agrees to, and shall hold The Wethersfield Historical Society, its servants, agents and employees harmless of any injury, loss or damage to persons or property caused by or due to the conduct of the applicant, and/or structure, and/or products displayed and sold. No tenancy, agency of employee relationship is created by this license; the applicant is an independent contractor.
Leave this empty:
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Old Wethersfield Arts and Crafts Fair - Registration Form & Agreement
Agree & Sign