Wethersfield Historical Society is pleased to announce that the postponed 39th Annual Old Wethersfield Arts and Crafts Fair will indeed take place on its rescheduled date Saturday, October 2, 2021, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. What protocols will need to be observed (if any) regarding the COVID-19 pandemic will be announced on this page as they become available.
Here’s a link to a downloadable coupon for $1 off the $7 admission charge. Only printed coupons will be honored at the gate. (Craft Fair is a fundraising event for Wethersfield Historical Society with all proceeds going to further the society’s mission “to preserve and promote the history and culture of Wethersfield to inspire people today and tomorrow”. Due the nominal nature of the admission charge, only cash will be accepted at the gates).
If you submitted an application to be an exhibitor last year, your submission is on file and will be used for the upcoming event. You will be contacted as soon as your work has been adjudicated.
If you are interested in being an exhibitor and your work meets the criteria below, click here to be taken to the online application form.
- Artwork must be handmade, skillfully created, and produced by or under the direction of the artist.
- Artists may show work only in categories in which they were accepted.
- Artists may not exhibit or sell work that is not represented in submitted jury images.
- Artists may not exhibit or sell work by other artists.
- Imported items and mass-produced work is not allowed—no exceptions. This policy will be strictly enforced this year.
- All work must be for sale.
- Artists must personally attend their exhibits throughout the OW Arts & Crafts Fair.
- Artists are expected to comply with all regulations and respect artistry standards.
- The Wethersfield Historical Society reserves the right to remove any artist from the present or future fairs for breach of the written participation rules, the laws of the State of Connecticut, or for disruptive/abusive behavior. Please remember that the 39th Annual Old Wethersfield Arts & Crafts Fair is a juried event and that submitting an application does not guarantee a spot at the fair.
Selected crafters and artisans click here.
Wethersfield Historical Society is proud to list the following local businesses as sponsors for this event.
Participating Crafters and Vendors 2021
Wild Carrot Cordage (Best in Show 2019 Old Wethersfield Arts & Crafts Fair)
AWL WOODS DESIGN
Knitted Creations by Bovine Desi gn
Baubles for Madels
Connecticut Valley Baskets and Fine Art
Sassy Black Yarns
MudJoy Pottery (1st Place Artisanship 2019 Old Wethersfield Arts & Crafts Fair)
Cutting Boards by Dave
Claudia Cormier (Favorite Returning Artist 2019 Old Wethersfield Arts & Crafts Fair)
Why a Spoon
Burlap & Bows
Debbye Rosen Pottery
The Stained Glass Stitcher
Sky Blue Designs
Little Feet’s Opus
Prairie Blossom Silver
Violet’s Corner Store
Trinkets by Beanie
One By One Florals
Wethersfield Art League (non-profit)
Country Cottage Creations
Doug Hockman Photography
Of Coins and Crystals
Crafted to a T
JDB Creations by Joshua
Chery’s Creations-Wreaths, Decor, and More
Dog and Hen
Naturally in the Woods
Ginger & Pickles Baking Co.
Blue Hearts Glass
Dining Decor by Dani
Connie Bombaci (Author)
Le Gnomes Best
Sedona Sun Catchers
Beth M. Caruso, Author, Historical Novels
Round Hill Alpacas, LLC
Flicker and Scents Candle Co., LLC
Take Note Originals
The Juniper Loft Soap Company
Bird House Bungalows and MORE
Timeflies by Lauralie
Ginger’s James and Jellies (non-profit)
Wethersfield Academy for the Arts (non-profit)
Olde Village Pens
Ribbon Candy Hooking
Mount Cornwall Bindery
MCK Original Designs, LLC
Muddy Paws Barkery
Sonja Rose Designs
Art Just Art
Black Cat Candle Co.