Wethersfield Historical Society is pleased to announce that the postponed 39th Annual Old Wethersfield Arts and Crafts Fair will indeed take place on its rescheduled date Saturday, October 2, 2021, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. What protocols will need to be observed (if any) regarding the COVID-19 pandemic will be announced on this page as they become available.
If you submitted an application to be an exhibitor last year, your submission is on file and will be used for the upcoming event. You will be contacted as soon as your work has been adjudicated.
If you are interested in being an exhibitor and your work meets the criteria below, click here to be taken to the online application form.
- Artwork must be handmade, skillfully created, and produced by or under the direction of the artist.
- Artists may show work only in categories in which they were accepted.
- Artists may not exhibit or sell work that is not represented in submitted jury images.
- Artists may not exhibit or sell work by other artists.
- Imported items and mass-produced work is not allowed—no exceptions. This policy will be strictly enforced this year.
- All work must be for sale.
- Artists must personally attend their exhibits throughout the OW Arts & Crafts Fair.
- Artists are expected to comply with all regulations and respect artistry standards.
- The Wethersfield Historical Society reserves the right to remove any artist from the present or future fairs for breach of the written participation rules, the laws of the State of Connecticut, or for disruptive/abusive behavior. Please remember that the 39th Annual Old Wethersfield Arts & Crafts Fair is a juried event and that submitting an application does not guarantee a spot at the fair.
Selected crafters and artisans click here.