Unfortunately, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the impossibility of observing social distancing protocols at such a large event, Wethersfield Historical Society has decided to cancel this year’s 39th Annual Old Wethesfield Arts and Crafts Fair. This popular event will return next year on Saturday, October 2, 2021, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
If you have already submitted an application to be an exhibitor at the 39th Annual Old Wethersfield Arts and Crafts Fair, your submission is on file and will be used for next year’s event. We will not be accepting additional new applications until next Spring. The following rules and guidelines are still in effect:
- Artwork must be handmade, skillfully created, and produced by or under the direction of the artist.
- Artists may show work only in categories in which they were accepted.
- Artists may not exhibit or sell work that is not represented in submitted jury images.
- Artists may not exhibit or sell work by other artists.
- Imported items and mass-produced work is not allowed—no exceptions. This policy will be strictly enforced this year.
- All work must be for sale.
- Artists must personally attend their exhibits throughout the OW Arts & Crafts Fair.
- Artists are expected to comply with all regulations and respect artistry standards.
- The Wethersfield Historical Society reserves the right to remove any artist from the present or future fairs for breach of the written participation rules, the laws of the State of Connecticut, or for disruptive/abusive behavior.Please remember that the 39th Annual Old Wethersfield Arts & Crafts Fair is a juried event and that submitting an application does not guarantee a spot at the fair.