Wethersfield Historical Society is delighted to announce that the Old Wethersfield Arts and Crafts Fair is returning to scenic Cove Park for the 40th time on Saturday, October 1, 2022 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
If you are interested in being an exhibitor and your work meets the criteria below, click here to be taken to the online application form.
- Artwork must be handmade, skillfully created, and produced by or under the direction of the artist.
- Artists may show work only in categories in which they were accepted.
- Artists may not exhibit or sell work that is not represented in submitted jury images.
- Artists may not exhibit or sell work by other artists.
- If selected artists elect to share their booth space with another artist, the guest artist must submit their own application and be approved prior to participating.
- Imported items and mass-produced work is not allowed—no exceptions. This policy will be strictly enforced this year.
- All work must be for sale.
- Artists must personally attend their exhibits throughout the OW Arts & Crafts Fair.
- Artists are expected to comply with all regulations and respect artistry standards.
- The Wethersfield Historical Society reserves the right to remove any artist from the present or future fairs for breach of the written participation rules, the laws of the State of Connecticut, or for disruptive/abusive behavior. Please remember that the 40th Annual Old Wethersfield Arts & Crafts Fair is a juried event and that submitting an application does not guarantee a spot at the fair.
2022 Selected crafters and artisans click here.
Wethersfield Historical Society is currently looking for local businesses interested in sponsoring the 40th Annual Old Wethesfield Arts & Crafts Fair, either in part or in toto. If interested, please contact the society at (860) 529-7656 or email email@example.com .
Participating Crafters and Vendors 2022
Prairie Blossom Silver
Olde Village Pens
Knitted Creations by Bovine Design
Fox & Gem
Vintage October 31st
Crafted to a T
Yarn Addiction Arts
Of Coins & Crystals
Round Hill Alpacas, LLC
Blue Hearts Glass
Pink Daffodil Jewelry
Oh, Fudge! And More, LLC
Baubles for Madels
Khonda African Arts
Sedona Sun Catchers
Global Odyssey Design
The Greener Gift
Cutting Boards by Dave
Sky Blue Designs
Debbye Rosen Pottery
Violet’s Corner Store
One by One Florals
Timeflies by Lauralie
Muddy Paws Barkery
The Stained Glass Stitcher
Foxglove Soap Company